COVID-19 Lockdown Update 2021
- 6 January 2021 -
Following the Government’s announcement on 4th January 2021 we would like to clarify our position regarding our operations during the new lockdown.
Our key message to our customers is that nothing has changed in relation to our business operations. We will continue business as usual while adhering to all requirements and guidelines issued by the UK Government.
The health and safety of our employees is essential, and all steps are in place to ensure their wellbeing. Our entire site has been made COVID safe and we are constantly monitoring our working practices to maintain high levels of workplace safety and social distancing.
Key points to note:
- Our manufacturing and supply chain remains robust and unaffected
- Stock levels are high and will be constantly assessed to maintain consistent delivery to our customers
- All support teams, including Customer Service and Technical are operating as usual either on site or home
- Our field sales teams will operate in accordance with lockdown travel restrictions and in response to customer requirements
- Technical site visits will be carried out where necessary and within UK Government Guidelines
We are totally committed to maintaining service and supply levels during these difficult times, as we have done since the start of the Covid-19 situation and we will continue to do so, to the best of our ability, during the months ahead.
We look forward to a safe and secure 2021 for everyone.